Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: July 2017
Website Usage Terms and Policy
Welcome to the website of JTRtech. By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern JTRtech’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please discontinue use of our website.
JTRtech may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand the latest policy.
The term ‘‘JTRtech’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. No guarantee is made to the accuracy or fitness of purpose to the information contained herein. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and shall be adjudicated in the state of Arizona.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
JTRtech may or may not, use a variety of cookies to enable service systems (such as remote support tools) and marketing technologies (such as Google Analytics). Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless otherwise restricted through settings.
JTRtech is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using these electronic media, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JTRtech may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. As with the other sections of this policy, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand the latest terms and conditions.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including phone numbers and e-mail address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We use this information to understand your needs and better provide you with services, including:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize our marketing efforts according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When we transfer and receive financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. However, we are not responsible for the security of the means by which you connect to our website, including the security of your device (mobile phone, laptop, desktop, etc.) or Internet access point. Please take great care to connect only through trusted Internet/WiFi connections and use only devices properly protected from viruses and other malware, especially when providing sensitive or financial details.
Links to other electronic media:
Our websites, apps, or e-mails may contain links to other websites of interest that JTRtech does not own. Once you have used these links, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Call recording policy:
We reserve the right to monitor and record our voice and/or video calls for training, quality-control and reference purposes.
Controlling your contact information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your contact information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your contact information to send you promotional information about additional JTRtech offerings, or third party products offered by JTRtech which we think you may find interesting unless you tell us that you do not want this to happen.
If you believe that any information in our records about you is incorrect or incomplete, please call, write or e-mail us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disputes and Questions
If you feel that this site is not following the policy as stated above or you have questions about this policy, you may contact us at the e-mail or phone number below.
Telephone: (520) 276-0213